"J'aime participer à l’œuvre de la vie en libérant et restituant le sens du terroir" Éric Taillet-R2gnier
La relation entre le sol et sa cuvée, l'axe principale de ma philosophie d'aujourd'hui.
Tenter de transmettre à un consommateur l'énergie du sol au travers des bulles. Ma passion pour les sols amène à modifier foncièrement les méthodes culturales de la vigne (système de taille, écartement des rangs, hauteur de la vigne, mode de culture des sols...)
"Meunier" le cépage roi de la Vallée du Belval...
Ma vie, ma passion, ma raison d'être vigneron.
Cépage emblématique du domaine Taillet, uniquement en très vieille vignes sur sols vivants d'argiles et sous-sols calcaires, silex, marnes et argiles.
"Pour moi le Meunier c'est le fruit, la finesse, la longueur en bouche et une palette aromatique extraordinaire."
Nichée au coeur de la Vallée de la Marne, la maison Taillet commercialise ses premières bouteilles en 1961.
Aujourd’hui gérée par Eric TAILLET, la 4ème génération, elle s’affirme plus que jamais dans sa philosophie de travailler les vignes dans le respect de l’environnement et en harmonie avec la nature.
Désormais, pour Eric Taillet, créateur d’émotions en Champagne, une seule priorité : des vendanges d’exception pour un champagne d’exception.
Un perfectionniste, qui souhaite conserver dans chacun de ses champagnes, une typicité et un style qui se reconnaît à la première gorgée.
Conduite de la Vigne
Culture sur sols vivants & Enracinement profond 🦠🪱
Depuis de nombreuses années, le vignoble est cultivé sans désherbants, sans engrais.
Travail du sol : retour aux sources ⛏️
Le travail du sol se développe autour des labours, passages des charrues et tontes rases.
La Viti-foresterie 🌳🐝🐞
Plantation de 600 hêtres communs autour de notre parcelle "Sur le Grand Marais"
Nos nombreuses expérimentations 🔎
Ces démarches nous amènent aujourd'hui à entamer notre 1ère année de certification biologique.
Heroncrest encompasses 14,000 square feet of which the Great Hall is an open and airy 7,300 square feet that can be arranged into any of the following configurations:
Banquets and Receptions up to 700 guests
Ceremonies and Concerts up to 1000 guests
Seminars and Lectures up to 500 guests
Configurations combining any of the above can also be arranged to maximize your group's experience
Our 4,000 sq.ft. hardscaping and 8,000 sq.ft. green space, surrounded by water, allows for even greater capacity for outdoor entertaining.
Heroncrest has paved parking for 162 vehicles (including code compliant handicap accessible spaces) with two separate entrances directly off of East Lake Road.
Access routes to Heroncrest are via paved municipal roads meaning that your guests will not be traversing along dirt or gravel roads on your special day.
Heroncrest is part of our larger 20-acre estate. As such, additional on-site overflow parking is available if needed.
The parking lots are lit by led lamp posts to ensure you and your guests are able to return to your vehicles safely.
Additionally, electrical access points around the parameter of the parking lot are available for food trucks and market setups.
Private dedicated parking for vendors.
Electric car charges on-site, 1 Tesla and 2 Chargepoint.
Enough space for even large carter buses to pickup and dropoff.
- Tables - professional, heavy duty plywood with metal edges
(56) - 60" round tables
(48) - 72" x 30” rectangular tables
(128) - 72" x 18” rectangular tables. "schoolies"
(2) - 36" round cake tables with casters
(2) - 60" half-circle tables
(10) - 72" x 12" bar top risers
(20) - adjustable height cocktail tables
Chairs - contemporary, classic and elegant design
1400 chairs with immediate availability
Imported from Europe
EXCLUSIVE to Heroncrest
2 Mobile monitors
- Our pricing is based on seasonal and weekly demand; as such a specific date must be selected for a quote to be provided. Pricing starts at $4,500 for a weekday event during non-peak seasons.
- A non-refundable deposit of fifty percent of the total quote is needed to reserve a date, with the final fifty percent due 30 days before the event.
- We do offer discounts for Non-profits and for multi-day purchases.
- Dates are reserved on a first come, first served basis.
Nestled within the heart of Northwest Arkansas in the city of Elm Springs. Heroncrest sits on 4.5 lakeside acres of Elmdale Estate and is conveniently located:
- 1.5 miles from Highway 49, 412 and 112
- 1.5 miles from Macadoodles, Walmart, Hobby Lobby and Sam's Club
- 2 miles from 12 hotels
- DoubleTree Club by Hilton Hotel Springdale
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Springdale
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Springdale
- Holiday Inn Springdale/Fayetteville Area
- Residence Inn by Marriott Springdale
- Hampton Inn & Suites Springdale
- Sleep Inn & Suites Springdale West
- Quality Suites
- Extended Stay America - Fayetteville – Springdale
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Springdale
- Super 8 by Wyndham Springdale AR
- WoodSpring Suites Springdale
- 10 miles from XNA airport
- 10 miles from the Fayetteville square
- 15 miles from the Bentonville square
- Dressing suites - for bridal parties or performance talent
Two fully appointed rooms with sofas, chairs and tables
Private en-suite restrooms
3-way mirrored dressing areas in both rooms
Our Commercial prep kitchen has a dedicated service entrance to ensure that your caterer’s logistics won’t interrupt the party. New professional equipment provided in the kitchen includes:
54" Glass Door Reach-In Refrigerator
54" Two Section Solid Door Reach-In Freezer
Double Deck Full-Size Convection Oven - 240V
(2) Full Size Insulated Heated Holding / Proofing Cabinet
Hoshizaki 466 lb. Dispensing Ice Machine
(3) 30" by 72" Stainless Steel Commercial Work Table with Undershelf
Water Pitcher filling station with inline water filtration
(2) Countertop Induction Range / Cooker - 208/240V, must be requested for use
Public facilities include six Women’s restrooms, seven Men’s restrooms along with one family restroom
A private restroom is located within each of the two suites
Free All-Fiber Gigabit Wifi Internet
- Any time our facility is in-use, one of our Owner’s Representatives will be present.
Experiance Team Members will also be in attendance throughout your event to ensure the facility remains clean and that waste from the event is disposed of according to our recyclying policies. We strive to achieve at a minimum 90% of what is left after an event is either recycled or composted.
Security services are required and provided as part of your rental fee for evening events with guest counts of 250 or more and/or any event where alcohol is served (regardless of guest count or time of day).
As necessary, traffic control is provided by uniformed law enforcement officers to assist with traffic at the intersection of East Lake Road and Elm Springs Road.
- We do encourage a designated planning professional to be involved for all events.
You are welcome to use any professional and insured vendor of your choosing.
A curated list of preferred vendors can be provided upon request. We have some of the best talent in NWA and feel that engaging the right people makes all the difference.
All vendors will be required to submit a Vendor Contract and provide a current certificate of insurance prior to the event or they will not be allowed on-site.
- This space was specifically designed to be an adaptable canvas compatible with almost any clients’ aesthetic. While providing an exhaustive lists of what is and is not allowed would be cumbersome, a few noteworthy restrictions include:
- Nothing can be affixed to the walls without written permission from Heroncrest.
- Any electrical devices must be UL approved
- Any ceiling mounted décor must weigh less than one pound per square foot (two pounds per cubic foot) and the installation of such materials must be done in conjunction with Heroncrest staff.
- Ceiling mounted outlets are provided throughout the Great Hall to allow for client rentals of chandeliers or other electrical décor items
- A ceiling mounted track system has been designed into the Great Hall space to allow for approved wall panels or dividers to be suspended in the space to create “rooms”. The system also allows for the hanging of art work, fabric, or other decorative materials within the larger space.
- An electric powered scissor lift is already on site. Only allowed to be operated by a Heroncrest associate. Confirm need and use 30 days before the event.
The cost of general cleaning is included in the rental fee. There will be a fee added if excessive cleaning is necessary.
Clients and their vendors are responsible for removing everything that was brought in for the event.
Please contact us if you were not able to find an answer to your question in our FAQ section.
Heroncrest has been designed to be fully accessible with parking, restrooms, entries and ramps all taken into account. The public spaces are all located on one floor and are easily accessible to all guests.
Private tours of the site are available by appointment only. Please call or email us to schedule your personal tour. Be prepared to be blown away!
We do offer discounts for non-profits and multi-day purchases. Contact us for more information.
When it comes to technology and back-of-house we have gone all in on what we are able to do. We are working on a final Tech Package that would give you and your vendors confidence in what is possible for your event at Heroncrest.
Just a few highlights:
- Very fast internet with a current tested download speed of 268Mbps and upload speed of 219Mbps. This will ensure if you are planning to broadcast your event or have a lot of guests using their laptops and mobile devices that you are covered.
- Two mobile monitors with teleconferencing cameras. This makes connecting with virtual guests super easy.
- On site power storage array consisting of 5 Tesla Powerwalls. Also, on site solar being produced to help provide power.
- Unistrut track system throughout the ceiling of the Great Hall to allow for secure hanging of just about any element you would need to elevate your event. Also, integrated electrical boxes in the ceiling that can be used to power those elements.
- Two 6” conduits running the full length of the Great Hall from the south wall to the storage room at the north end. These run over 100’ and allow for cabling to be run underneath the floor instead of being ran above.
La fermentation c'est par ici
Vigneron De Meunier
Ventes France & Administratif
Ventes Export & Marketing